Tuesday, January 24, 2017


ORDER YOUR
Trump's NUTS!!! 
bumpstickers here!



                       singles

                     5 packs


Hey, friends, could some of you folks help me put some resources together so I can attend the next protest event?
BUY A -Trump's NUTS!!- bumpersticker!
I ordered a mess of em' already, I'm selling them for $3 each on my old dormant 2007 Patterson Political blog (couldn't get the Paypal button to work here on FB for some reason). You might get a kick out of that blog, but it is just a parking spot for marketing these bumperstickers for now.
You can order 5 or more if you can, they make great gifts! it is a "pay now" button, not a "contribute" button, because I haven't officially started the 2020 Vision PAC yet, but that may happen sooner than later. It is inevitable.
But for now, I'm just another carnival barker hawking his stuff.
BUY ONE FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Seriously, all my old FB friends know I've never done this before, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
And I have every intention of joining the ranks as we struggle for our future, against the neoroyals who want to own it all.

Please send any necessary info to jepatt07@gmail.com
let me know if there are any glitches in the process.
AND THANKS FOR HELPING!!!

No comments: